Friday, November 12, 2004

Gotta Love Her

I love Joan Houlihan, love her. Just when things start getting dull she riles everyone up, and I mean everyone.

I stole this

  • link from

  • CR Jensen


  • 4 comments:

    Charles said...

    Well, thanks for the shout out. :) I've enjoyed your blog.

    Suzanne said...

    :-) I'm enjoying yours too--thanks for stopping by.

    Kelli Russell Agodon - Book of Kells said...

    Suzanne,

    Joan is a favorite of mine. I loved this line

    "no poet needs to be left behind to spend a lifetime in doubt or poverty, laboring secretly in their poetic closet, following a torturous path of introspection, reading, assimilating experience, writing and revising"

    Glad to find your blog.

    Suzanne said...

    Kell,
    I'm so pleased to see you here, thanks for stopping by--that was one of my favorite snips too. :-)