Friday, March 25, 2005

Actual Poetry News--Right Here--On litwindowpane

Yesterday's mail brought proofs for the ALL Anthology. ALL is an art and literature gallery in New Haven, and the anthology is a collection of poems by their 2004 featured readers. I was featured last June and read from Red Paper Flower. It's a great venue and I sold lots of chaps--the best part about the gallery is that they have their own regular crowd--the place was packed the night I read. Two of my poems made it into the anthology--Puccini at Dusk, and Naugatuck River Valley, Connecticut. These two have really earned their keep--one is in the current issue of Poet Lore, the other appears in Anthology One (Alsop Review Press), and both are in Spring Tide. I love when that happens. I write so s l o w l y that it's nice to get some extra exposure for the poems that I do write. The design and layout of the ALL Anthology is gorgeous, too--I can't wait to see the finished product.

6 comments:

Alison Pelegrin said...

Congratulations! That's exciting news.

Ivy said...

Go, poems! Go, you! :-)

Suzanne said...

Thanks, ladies! :-)

Peter said...

Congrats Suzanne!

Wendy Wisner said...

Wonderful, Suzanne!

Suzanne said...

Thanks! :-)