Sunday, March 19, 2006

Great Day

First, I went to the market and everything I needed was on sale. Everything. In fact the receipt said: Congratulations you saved $60.00 on your order today. (I might frame it.)

Second, a very dear friend talked me off a very high cliff and made laugh and laugh and laugh.

Third, I made Lorna's list.

Fourth, I found two violet kisses in the bathtub when I went to check on the second coat of paint.

and

Fifth, I've been honored by Alex Stolis in front of the whole wide world.

7 comments:

LoveandSalt said...

Please, no high cliffs. Step back. Life changes in a moment! We need you.

Suzanne said...

Oh, don't worry C, you won't be getting rid of me that easily. I'm taping your note to my computer though--to remind me when I need reminding. xoxox

gina said...

The poems, though, way way cool. You've been immortalized!

Kisses,

g.

Suzanne said...

It's definitely way way cool. I can't believe it, really. xo

michi said...

everything on sale? i swear this has never ever happened to me. ever. now if you tell me where that market is, i might just catch the next plane over ...

and i *knew* alex was going to get these poems published, and i am so happy for both of you! :)))

m

Suzanne said...

Michi, I was stunned. That's never happened to me before either. *lol* And thanks!

michi said...

suzanne, i went to the shop to buy a new backpack yesterday, and the one i wanted was actually half price - and i did not find out until i had to pay, it didn't say anything anywhere. so i bought two for the price of one!

go figure.

m