Sunday, April 15, 2007

Brontosaurus Tail


Saturday morning was spent at the Peabody Museum in New Haven. We hadn't been there before and I was pleasantly surprised -- I might even go back alone. Of course the big hit was the Great Hall of Dinosaurs. Here's a shot of Brontosaurus' tail (or if you're a purist Apatasaurus' tail).


I expected to feel much like a brontosaurus today -- it's my birthday, (AGAIN) but I don't. Actually I'm feeling pretty damn fine. Another birthday is good -- it's better than the alternative.

Come over, have some ice cream cake.

9 comments:

Nick said...

Buon Compleanno, Suzanne!

michi said...

happy birthday, suzanne! i hope the sun is shining, and everybody's spoiling you! :)

m x

Ivy said...

Happy birthday, sweetie!

Valerie Loveland said...

Happy birthday! (I love ice cream cake)

jeannine said...

Yes, definitely something to celebrate! Happy Birthday - and yay to ice cream cake! Hugs!

Anne said...

Happy happy birthday! Hope it is a wonderful day for you - and the gateway to a very happy year to come.

early hours of sky said...

may you get all the books you want!!!!

Happy Birthday Chicka Bean...

Suzanne said...

Thank you! xo

jenni said...

happy birthday!!