Tagged by the fabulous Mr. Thorburn. What you don't know about me is really for your own good, but nevertheless...
- I attended 10 different schools by the time I hit senior year. Six of them by third grade, three different high schools.
- I get antsy if I don't have a book/magazine/anything to read.
- My father was a rebel in the Cuban revolution.
- I can talk on the phone for hours and hours and hours.
- I much prefer staying home to going out.
- I've worked as an education reporter, a news writer, and a freelance/contributing writer.
- I have a sardonic streak about a mile long.
- I always root for the underdog. Always.
Not sure who has been tagged and who has not--