Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Circus

was amazing. I almost enjoyed it as much as my four-year-old. It's a different circus -- at least the blue tour is a different circus. Apparently there are different tours touring these days. Gone are the three rings -- one act at a time and you don't miss a thing. I can't decide which act was my favorite -- the horses? the aerialist? the acrobats? the elephants? I'm so happy we went. So is Jack.
______
Also amazing? The Diane di Prima postcard I received from the brilliant and beautiful Rebecca.
______
And check out Ecotone's new blog series !

2 comments:

Radish King said...

I'm so glad she arrived safely. I love her one shoe on one shoe off.
xxoo

Suzanne said...

Don't forget to check your snail mail, Beautiful & Brilliant Rebecca.

loveyougirl,xo