Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Heart MSRP

Main Street Rag Publishing and the man behind the curtain, M. Scott Douglass are highly recommended in these parts. I really can't say enough about working with Scott, from beginning to end the experience was wonderful, professional, and for want of a better word -- inclusive.  If you're looking for a home for your book be sure to check out MSRP, either through their open reading or their annual contest. I am so happy to belong to their list! While you're at it check out Maureen Alsop's, Apparition Wren, it's one of my favorite first books.

3 comments:

Francisco Aragón said...

Congratulations, Suzanne. I'm looking forward to buying your book, and commissioning a review for LPR!

sam of the ten thousand things said...

I received my copy a few days ago, Suzanne. The look is very fine. "Two Finches, the Last..." is simply an amazing poem. "Soon your chapped hands will catch light." What an opening.

"Winter," at least today, is my favorite poem. There are many goods to choose from. Congratulations on such a fine collection.

Suzanne said...

Thank you so much, Francisco!

Sam,
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! I wish you could see the smile on my face.