Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Anthology

I received my contributor's copy of Because I Said So: Poems on the Happiness and Crappiness of Parenthood this week. My poem, "Suspended," appears in this anthology along with work by my pal Simmons Buntin and a bevy of very talented poets. Buy a copy and support a wonderful cause!



As you can tell by the title, this collection (from numerous writers) is about parenthood and parenting. Parenting isn’t always an easy task, at times frustrating at best, yet sometimes it’s pure bliss. This books covers the entire gamut. All net proceeds for the book will go to Operation Jump Start, “a community based organization dedicated to equipping disadvantaged youth with the skills and vision necessary to graduate from high school and go on to higher education in order to realize their potential through a college education.”


No comments: