Saturday, May 27, 2006

Love Letter with Garnet Stain

My Darling, Darling,

I'm wearing earrings for the first time in 10 years. The last earrings I wore were a gift from my ex-husband. I wore them because they were my birthstone and truly the only nice earrings I owned. (I had pawned most of my jewelry during the divorce.) Diamonds. 'Care must be used when wearing the Diamond as it can block the energy flow if the wearer has negative thoughts or feelings. ' The day I removed those diamonds my life improved in many ways.

Today, I'm wearing Garnet earrings. I've had them on for two days. I found them nestled in your lovely turquoise pouch and felt the strongest impluse, so strong it was impossible to resist, to put them on--I took them off once to polish them--and have kept them on since--each time I pass a mirror and see the small garnet studs sparkle, or rather, catch the light and absorb it, I feel happiness. I feel protected. '...four gemstones are listed as birthstones for April, diamond, opal, sapphire and garnet...Talismanic (Aries) - Garnet.'

I have a ring, a small gold ring with two tiny emeralds at its center. I've had this ring for 20 years. Somehow it escaped the trip to the pawnshop, and has followed me around through countless moves. 'The emerald is the sacred stone of the goddess Venus. It was thought to preserve love and has long been the symbol of hope. The strongest time for the powers of the emerald is said to be spring, and its power is highest at the full moon. A stone of great harmony, wisdom and love, it can be a bridge between 2 people.'

I will post this ring and something else in today's mail.

Love,
S

No comments: