Thursday, March 04, 2010

Happy & Frugal & Open to Suggestions


The final galleys for Girl on a Bridge were sent off this week. I am so thrilled, once again, with the book design and super happy that it will be out for AWP Denver. I've also been working on a reading schedule for this year, so far so good, but any leads you can throw my way are much appreciated.

*

It seems like I am always looking for ways to scale back with the current economy. I redid my website to the free template and dropped my design extension costs. It looks so 2000! I'll wait for my domain name to come up for renewal before I switch to a new hosting site. Any suggestions?

*

And it seems like I am always waiting & waiting for spring.


4 comments:

Justin Evans said...

Congratulations, on getting the final galleys sent off!

I will keep my ears open, my big Dumbo-like ears, for any reading opportunities.

Suzanne said...

Thanks, Justin!

Simmons B. Buntin said...

Hey Suzanne, I use Lunarpages.com for hosting various sites -- runs about $8/month if paid a year at a time. But if you own your domain name already, you could have it direct to a free WordPress account and then use one of the blog templates. They're so advanced now that you can set them up as websites. Ping me offline if you'd like more info.

And congrats, of course, on the book!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the tips, Simmons!